Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Absolutely stunning super model!!!

BY.Warren Bright.

So, having taken a long hard look at myself lately I've realised that I have been pushed around to one degree or another most of my life. This has been both physical and verbal by the usual suspects; bigger kids at school, older siblings, bosses at work ect. It is clear to me now that I am dominated by people with forceful personalites all the time.
I think we all agree on here that one's personality can be consciously changed. Can anyone suggest some practical ways to develop what is commonly know as a 'strong character'/ strong personality?I've had few ideas:
  • Martial arts,
  • Self defense, any combat arts so if a verbal confrontation gets physical you can handle it.
  • Go to the gym.
  • Bulk up and develop some presence.
  • Join the army.
  • They have a reputation for turning mice into men.
  • Do an exercise where you are deliberatley difficult and argumentative.
Eric Bennet with his wife Halle Barry
*
Self confidence seems a fine solution for all kinds of situations, but it certainly is not the only option. Understand the mechanism and your alternatives. It will be tough the first few times but through repetition and experience I'll toughen up.All ideas would be greatley appreciated thanks.

A strong personality is like a melody!!


What if they could date and have one Family?!

1.Tyson Beckford and Naomi Campbell

2.Tyrese Gibson and Tyra Banks
3.Aisha Tyler and Boris Kodjoe


4.Shemar Moore and Gabriella Union

5.Selita Ebanks and Wesley

6.Alek Wek and NGO

7.Cyprian Oby and Oluch Onweagba

8.Rasheed Williams and Priscillah Elijah

9.Carla Campbell and Tyrone Elvis.

10.Nancy Sumari and Terrence Gillian