Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Friends for Life"

By Warren Bright,
Warren's 2007 unique photo@Black butterfly Models-Cape Town.
.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.The following people are my best friends for life,the following people will always have a special place in my heart.A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. I miss you guys and I love you all".
Warren Bright back on days of modelling-Cape Town
Ernest Napolen (More than a Friend,Tanzanian Reside in Long Beach,U.S.A)
.
"Dear Warren, A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." Keep smiling dude,by Ernest Napolen.

Ernest Napolen on Graduation Day

Warren Bright on Graduation Day

Oscer Magege (Tanzanian -Best friend 4 real & ever, reside in Netherland)
.
"Dear Warren, Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you no matter what,what ever the case A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. YES I believe in you," Be a gud boy dawg miss u always,By Oscer Magege.

Lethabo Legoabe (South African Best friend 4 real & ever-Reside in Johanesburgh)
.
"Bright remember,the bible says "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up,remember",what I can say is friendship/relationship is a promise,spoken by heart and its not given by pledge,its not writen on papers,its a unique presents given by God,In God we trust Warren,we have come this far by faith". By Lethabo Legoabe

Ndumiso Lindi (Best friend 4 real,South African Reside in Cape Town)
.
"The love of my life is the love between friends,Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." Cant 4get the first day I met you,and I don wanna think the day I will lose you,you know what I mean.Cheers. By Ndumiso Lindi.
Bulelani Sibongile (South African Reside in Pretoria)

"I remember the way you use to say, " I don wanna be hurted and I don wanna hurt some one" Ofcourse Warren to be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..."
Always Remember:
1) "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"
2) "Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."
3) "Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"
4}"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other."
You already know your the Gold and no one will break your records.Take care for your self, By Bulelani Sibongile.
Remy Safari (More than a friend,Tanzanian Reside in Cape Town)
.
"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own.Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being,Give others freedom to be themselves. Appreciate the differences between their ways an yours,Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship,always be the best men you can be" Ohh keep that smilling face alive,Keep well,By Remy Safari.
Julia Johnson (X-Girlfirend Russian Reside in Cape Town)
.
"Bright,let me ask you a question my love,How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already bytheway, A friend with break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate." Much Love Julia Johnson.
Jafary Ally (Best friend 4 real,Tanzanian Reside in Dar es salaam)
.
"There is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart.A world without a friend, what would it be? It would be like a world without water, something you need. Friends are like glass, once broken, they are hard to fix. Keep your friends, as you would keep your water" By Jaffarie.

Patience Kgomotso (XGirlfirend-South African Reside in Kimberly)
.
Honey,remember,Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.Ndiyamthanda.X Patience Kgomotso.
Cyprian Alfred (Friends 4ever,Tanzanian Reside in Port Elizabeth)
.
"A friend will be there for you when things are good...but a TRUE friend will be there for you when things are good and also when things are very bad...and just when it feels like you will never smile again...he can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!" By Cyprian Alfred

Billy Arends (Best friend 4 real,South African Reside in Johanesburgh)
.
"A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will always be there for you when you cry.How lucky I am to have known you who was so hard to say goodbye to?I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first but All I can remember is all of us together...always." Take care Warren.Cheers-Billy Arends
Simon Nhlapo (Best friend 4 real,South African Reside in Johanesburgh)
.
"MR.Bright, to me A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart,To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world. A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend" By Simon Nhlapo.

Shaun Khumalo (Best Friend 4 sure,South African Reside in Johanesburgh)
.
"We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.Dear MR. Warren, I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant,I like you and I miss you so much" By Shaun K.

Hassan Athuman (Best Friend 4 real & ever-Tanzanian Reside in Cape Town)
.
"All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us,Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes,When I'm asked what one happy thought is I always say knowing that no matter how big the fight is I will always have a best friend. Warren yes your the one am talking about,am proud of having you in my life" Cheers, Hassan Athuman.
Warren and Hassan pose together on Warren's graduation.

Thanduxolo Mhlana (Friends 4ever,South African Live in Cape Town)
.
"There is an exquisite melody in every heart. If we listen closely, we can hear each other's song. A friend knows the song in your heart and responds with Beautiful harmony.True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart,If you are going to gain anything in life, gain a friend, they will always be there, and that makes all the difference in the world,We laughed until we had to cry.We gave love,right down to our last goodbye.We were the best we thought we'd ever be Just you and me,for just a moment... You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.I love you Warren plz take a good care 4 your self" Tchao, Thanduxolo Mhlana.
Khalid Ally (Friend 4 sure,Tanzanian Reside in Dar es salaam)
.
"They say 'you only regret the things you never do.' Then why do I regret every bad thing I did to you?Remember that every good friend was once a stranger,what ever the case,False friends aren't always that bad because it shows you about yourself and teaches you to be strong and life goes on" Honestly,Your a perfect friend to me,By Khalid Ally.
Richard Merkiol(Best Friend 4 real & ever-Tanzanian Reside in Dar es salaam)
.
"Choose your friends carefully you never know who is on your side, and remember the truth shall prevail. Friends are like beautiful flowers; friends are like flowers in the garden of life,If we were leaving in a world where to say I love you would make more sense, I would always say it to you I love you,True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had,am glad to have you Warren in my life",By Richard.

First Lady Canael Mbowe (My wife to be-Tanzanian Reside in Dar es salaam)